If you live in Costa del Sol congratulations because at Christmas there are a lot of things to doing here.
December is a beautiful month but if you live in our luxury houses in Costa del Sol, it is more beautiful! Because Malaga is wonderful during this month.
Do you want to know what to do in Malaga at Christmas? Keep reading!
- Walking by Larios Street (Malaga). It is one of the most spectacular Street in Spain, especially at Christmas. Every year is more and more beautiful, and this year the visual spectacle is a sonorous too.
- Nativity Scenes. It is a Spanish tradition. A lot of churches, organizations and companies have nativity scenes and you can visit them during December and the first week of January.
- Christmas Market. One of the best things in Malaga is its soft temperature in winter. You can walk by the different cities of Malaga and shopping in their Christmas markets.
- Christmas food. What would be like a Christmas without “mantecados”? Nothing! Enjoy mantecados, nougat and all the typical sweet food of Christmas.
- Walking by the beach. There is nothing more relaxing that a walk by the beach in winter. If you live in our luxury houses in Costa del Sol you are only some meters away from the beach, so you can do it whenever you want.
But if you want to travel to another city for your Christmas holidays, because leisure or because you want to be with your family, you are lucky because you live in the city with the most important airport of Andalusia and the fourth the most important in Spain. You can travel to a lot of countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Morocco, Norwegian, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Romany, Russia, Sweden, Swiss, Turkey…and the airport is only 15 minutes by car far away from Reserva del Higuerón.
Ask in our Real Estate in Costa del Sol about our collections of luxury houses in Malaga and enjoy a wonderful Christmas!
Comments are closed.