Are you a sports-lover? If the answer is yes and you live in our urbanization of luxury houses Reserva del Higuerón, you are very lucky. A few minutes away from your house you can enjoy different sports for keeping fit and being entertained every day! Here you have some of the funniest sports near to your house.
- Canyoning. It is one of the most fashion sport and it is perfect for being in contact with the nature. In Malaga there are a lot of placer where you can practice it.
- Driving a high range car. If you want to drive a Ferrari or a Lamborghini like you have never done it before now you can do it in Campillos…and don’t worry about radars! It is a circuit with a 200 meters’ line where you can accelerate what you want.
- Formula One. If you prefer the speed of a Formula One you can visit Ascari circuit, in Ronda, where the game Gran Turismo 6 was showed and it is the longest circuit of Spain.
- Caving. It is one of the most completely sport that you can practice because it combines climbing, rappel, declining and swimming. It is about discovering caves underground…and in Malaga there are some of them really impressive! If you are a novice you can go to Cueva de la Limosna (Ronda) or Cueva de Nagüeles (Marbella). If it isn’t the first time you practice it you can go to Cueva de las Excéntricas (Ronda), Cueva Hundidero-Gato (Montejaque-Benaoján) or Cueva de la Tinaja (Parque de las Nieves). And if you are a expert you can go to Cueva del Agua (Sierra de las Nieves).
- Golf. Costa del Sol is known too like “Costa del Golf” because it is the place in Europe with the most number of golf courses. More info here,
- Jet ski. Do you like speed and the sea? This is your sport! In Marbella you can rent a jet ski or you can do aquatic skiing or sailing in a sailboat.
- Bungee jumping. They say that the maximum adrenalin that you can feel is doing bungee jumping or parachuting and now you can practice the first one in Malaga. There are different places in Malaga where you can do it, for example in Puerto de la Torre (Malaga city) or in Ronda.
- Rafting. Are you daring and a water-lover? Go to the Genil River and practice rafting. It is an activity perfect for families (children over 12 years-old) because you will go with a specialist all the time. It lasts about 4 hours.
- Snorkel. If you live in Malaga you are lucky because in Maro (Nerja) you can practice it and enjoy the marine flora and fauna.
- Small plane’s flight. Do you want to see Malaga like a bird and feel adrenalin? From the airfield of Vélez-Málaga you can take a small plane with two more persons and feel vertigo and adrenalin during an hour…And you can pilot a little!
- Paragliding. Enjoy the beautiful views while you are feeling freedom. Choose paragliding for a quiet flight, paramotor or paratrike.
Which sport do you prefer? We like all of them!