If you love golf your perfect place for living is Costa del Sol, also known like Costa del Golf (Golf Shore). That is because it has the most concentration of golf courses in Andalusia and European continent: 21 courses in Marbella, 11 in Mijas, 10 in Estepona, 6 in Benahavís, 6 in San Roque, 3 in Malaga, 2 in Casares, 2 in Rincón de la Victoria, 2 in Benalmadena, 1 in Vélez-Málaga, 1 in Fuengirola, 1 in Nerja and 1 in Manilva. In interior towns there are also.
More than 70 golf courses in all that you can enjoy almost every day of the year because its soft weather.
If you are lucky and you live in one of our luxury houses in Costa del Sol, you have more than 18 golf courses really close.
These are some of them, but there are more than those!
- Cabopino Golf Marbella. It is only 25 minutes far away from the residential development. It is one of the newest golf courses, it was inaugurated in 2000. The best thing is the view of the sea and the mountains.
- Aloha Golf Club. Less than 30 minutes far away from Reserva del Higuerón there is this golf course that it has been three times the site of the Open of Andalusia. It has 4 par 5’s, 10 par 4’s and 4 par 3’s and it is one of the most prestigious clubs in Costa del Sol. Javier Arana, its designer, made a course with a great route and a singular beauty, with flowering trees all the year.
- El Chaparral Golf Club. It is placed in Mijas Costa, about 10 minutes far away from our luxury residential development. It is one of the most attractive course all over the Shore because it is the only one with 6 par 3’s, 6 par 4’s and 6 par 5’s and 6000 meters.
- Guadalhorce Golf Club. It is in Malaga and it has two different areas: from hole 1 to hole 9 it is a parkland and from hole 10 to hole 17 there are high greens. It is perfect for big competitions and for amateurs.
- Torrequebrada Golf. It is placed in Benalmádena, about 15 minutes away from Reserva del Higueron Privé. It was designed by one of the best amateur players of Spain, José Gancedo. It has 18 holes and it is one of the best golf courses in Europe. You can enjoy it every day.
- La Cala Golf Resort. 25 minutes far away, in Mijas, you can enjoy this wonderful Club that has 3 golf courses: Campo America (6009 meters, par 72 with five par 5s), Campo Asia (5925 meters, par 72) and Campo Europa (6014 meters, par 71).
- Mijas Golf Club. It is only 17 minutes from Reserva del Higuerón. The condition of the courses and the services make this Club in one of the best in Costa del Sol. The club has 2 courses with 18 holes each one (Los Lagos and Los Olivos).
- Miraflores Golf. It is placed only 15 minutes far away from Reserva del Higuerón. It was inaugurated in 1990 and it was designed by Falco Nardi. It is perfect for people who love golf, flora and fauna.
- Río Real Golf. A golf course designed by Javier Arana, the best Spanish golf player. It was inaugurated in 1965 and it is close to the city center of Marbella. It is one of the best in Spain (Royal Spanish Golf Federation).
- Santa Clara Golf Marbella. It is in the center of Marbella. It has 18 holes and spectacular views of Mediterranean Sea.
- Santana Golf. It is about 20 minutes far away from Reserva del Higueron, in Mijas Costa. It has 55 hectares and 18 holes. Its most characteristic thing is that all the holes have different features, so it is a continuous challenge for the player.
In our Real State in Costa del Sol we can give you more information about golf sources.