Within two weeks is the much awaited December holiday, and for those who can take it on vacation is an opportunity to rest as well as activities. Close to Reserva del Higuerón, there are several options of activities to enjoy on those days off:
- You can still enjoy the Exhibition of Dolls’ Houses and Toys until 14 December in Benalmádena. One of the most important collections in Spain that you will be able to enjoy.
- If during those days you go to Ronda, you have the possibility to enjoy a route on horseback. In Aventura Ecuestre you will not only enjoy horse riding, you will also be guided through the stables and given information about these beautiful animals.
- You can combine bicycle, tapas and wines in Marbella. With Electric Mountain Bike & Wine. A route, an average of 4 hours, to enjoy under the protection of different professional guides. A different way of strolling through Marbella, with spectacular views and ending up in a restaurant where you can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine.
- Free visit to the Picasso Museum Malaga, every Sunday you can visit for free between 18.00 and 20.00.
These are some of the specific activities that can be done along these days, obviously you can enjoy long walks along the beaches, see incredible sunrises and enjoy the atmosphere of the terraces of bars and restaurants. But if you don’t want to stay here, you can choose to travel to other national places.
One of the best places to have a relaxing holiday with a less cold climate would be in the Islas Canarias. In each of them you will be able to enjoy areas of pure nature as well as an endless number of activities so that everything is not just about relaxing.
If you like and practice skiing, Sierra Nevada will open its doors from 1 December, which raises good days of December skiing. If you want to start enjoying the snow, start booking your tickets now. Most of the ski resorts in Spain will be open for those dates, in case you don’t want to go to Granada.
Another of the most popular destinations to spend the December holiday is the capital, Madrid. Where you already know firsthand that diversity of restaurants and pubs is assured. In addition to the many theatres and museums where you can enjoy all the cultural offer.
- There is still time to enjoy the show of The Lion King, a musical that is sweeping and getting the best reviews. At the Lope de Vega Theatre,
- You can now enjoy the Christmas lighting thanks to a Christmas bus that will run from 30 November until the end of the holiday.
- You can also enjoy another great musical such as Noah Gordon’s Doctor. At the Nuevo Apolo Theatre.
- Enjoy the Christmas Carousel of the Plaza de Oriente
- Here are just a few of the many activities you can enjoy in the capital
These days are good to take a long break where you can enjoy your family and Christmas coming.
Comments are closed.