10 Reasons for living in Costa del Sol
In our real estate in costa del sol we offer spectacular luxury homes in Reserva del Higueron… an exclusive place for living in Benalmadena (Malaga).
Here you have 10 reasons for living in Costa del Sol, the place where Reserva del Higueron is placed. If you were thinking about it, those reasons will convince you.
1. An airport connected with the world. The Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP) is the third most important of Iberian Peninsula and the fourth most important in Spain. It is only 10 minutes from Reserva del Higueron and more than 60 companies work there. You can travel from Malaga to 20 Spanish cities and more than 100 European cities (United Kingdom, Central Europe, Nordic Countries, Eastern Europe…) but also to the North of Africa, Middle East and North America.
2. A wonderful weather. The name “Costa del Sol” (“Sun Coast”) is not an accident. Here it is more than 300 sunny days per year.
3. International education. There are a lot of schools in this area and they are international because the cultural mix: English, German, Danish, French schools…And the public education is really good too.
4. The luxury of Marbella. Marbella is known because its port: Puerto Banús. It is an exclusive port where you can go shopping to Versace, Roberto Cavalli or Gucci, for example. Here you can see the luxury yachts too.
5. Gastronomy. One of the most important reasons for living here is this one: you can enjoy the taste of the Mediterranean every day: pescaíto frito, tapas…But you can also eat international food in different restaurants: English, American, Italian, Japanese, Chinese…
6. Wonderful views. From our luxury apartments in costa del sol you can enjoy a spectacular panoramic. Malaga has coast and mountain too and seeing the mountain of Mijas back of our villas is really beautiful.
7. Free time for the whole family. A different thing in Costa del Sol is its variety for free time. Party in Los Álamos (Torremolinos), familiar places like Bioparc (Fuengirola) and Selwo Aventura (Estepona), wonderful places for the sports loving like Maro, theme parks like Tivoli World (Benalmádena), aquatic parks in Mijas and Torremolinos…
8. The beach. Costa del Sol is international known because its beaches. 185 kilometres of coast from La Línea de la Concepción (Cádiz) to Nerja (Málaga). Torremolinos, Benalmádena and Fuengirola are international known because their beaches.
9. A lot of cultural activities. Malaga is one of the cities with more theatres per habitants. It isn’t a really big city but it has a lot of theatres, 8 big theatres. It is also one of the principal destination of international and national singers. In Malaga it celebrate important music and cinematographic festivals too.
10. Sports. Costa del Sol is also called “Costa del Golf” because it has the largest number of golf courses in Andalucía, Spain and Europe: 21 in Marbella, 11 in Mijas, 10 in Estepona, 6 in Benahavís, 6 in San Roque…67 golf courses. But in Malaga you can also do acuatic sports, snorkel, trekking, horse riding…
Have you already decided to move on to Costa del Sol? We invite you to visit our web page and watch our luxury villas in costa del sol.
Comments are closed.