Our urbanisation of luxury houses Reserva del Higuerón is in the Costa del Sol, so if you live here you know you are lucky because its beautiful beaches and good weather almost all the year. But not only that, Costa del Sol has a lot of activities and places for visiting and not getting bored. Today we talk about things that you must do at least once in your life, but if you do more times it is better!
- Eating in one restaurant with Michelin Star. You can enjoy them, for example, in Marbella where there are the restaurants of Dani García (the only chef in Andalusia with two Michelin Stars), Diego del Río, Jaime Puigdengolas and Mario Guivanini; in Malaga there is the restaurant of José Carlos García; in Casares there is the restaurant of Luis Olarra; and the restaurant of Diego Gallegos which is in Reserva del Higuerón.
- Discovering butterflies in the Butterfly House in Benalmadena, next to Stupa of Benalmadena, less than 5 minutes from Reserva del Higuerón.
- Seeing the biggest Stupa of Occident, the Stupa of the Illumination (Benalmadena), that is only 3 minutes from Reserva del Higuerón.
- Taking a bath in the infinity pool of the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton Resort in Reserva del Higuerón.
- Discovering Mijas Town. Mijas Town is one of these surprising places. A town in the middle of Mijas Mountains, with very steep streets. You must wear comfortable shoes.
- Enjoying a luxury brunch in Nikki Beach (Marbella). A breakfast-lunch with delicious food in a privilege place.
- Doing a safari in Malaga, visiting Selwo Aventura in Estepona. Selwo Aventura is a zoo park with more than 100 hectares where more than 2000 animals live in half-freedom.
- Shopping in Puerto Banus (Marbella). Puerto Banus is one of the most luxury marinas in Andalusia. Here you can find shops like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Lacoste, Christian Dior, Michael Kors… Know more about Puerto Banus here.
- Playing golf. You have more than 70 golf courses for choosing, in this post you can know which are the nearest to Reserva del Higuerón.
- Playing in the Torrequebrada Casino (Benalmadena).
- Having a good day in Tivoli World (Benalmadena). If you have little kids, they will enjoy a lot in this amusement park in Arroyo de la Miel (Benalmadena). You can pay for each ride or pay for the Supertivolino. It is the only amusement park in Costa del Sol and only 5 minutes away from Reserva del Higuerón.
- Going to Frigiliana, one of the most beautiful towns of Spain.
- Walking in the old town of Marbella. We have talked about the centre of Marbella. You must spend a day walking by its streets with restaurants and shops.
- Hiking in the Torcal of Antequera or in the Caminito del Rey (Ardales).
- Following the steps of the international famous painter Pablo Picasso in his native home, the museum dedicated to him, the church where we was baptised, the square where he used to play…Everything in the centre of Malaga.
- Going up to the Calamorro Mountain in the cable car of Benalmadena. The Calamorro Mountain is 800 meters over the sea level and there you can enjoy a beautiful views of Costa del Sol, Sierra Nevada, Gibraltar and Africa; also there are exhibitions with birds of prey and hiking. Something different only 10 minutes from Reserva del Higuerón.
- Seeing Africa from the Europe “Balcony” (Nerja). It is a viewpoint where you can see Africa in clear days. It has this name because the King Alfonso XII said that when he went in 1884, after an earthquake. But the true is that the nearest point between Europe and Africa is Punta de Tarifa, in Estrecho de Gibraltar.
- Visiting Gibralfaro Castle, Alcazaba and the Cathedral, in Malaga. Three jewels of the Muslim era (Gibralfaro and Alcazaba) and the maximum Christian splendour (Cathedral).
In Reserva del Higuerón you will never get bored.
Comments are closed.