The summer is here and in Reserva del Higuerón you have swimming pools but also the beach some minutes away. Reserva del Higuerón is in Costa del Sol, a place with more than 300 sunny days per year and an average temperature of 19°C.
These are the best beaches near Reserva del Higuerón.
- Bil Bil Beach (Benalmádena). It is in the centre of Benalmádena and it has that name because Bil Bil Castle, that it is there. It is a construction with an Arabic style from 1927, it was built like a holiday house of a rich family. It is a little beach and usually with a lot of people but it worth it. Puerto Marina is only a few minutes away from here.
- Carvajal Beach (Fuengirola). This beach, with Blue Flag, is in Fuengirola but very near Benalmádena and it is a singular beach. It is perfect for a day with children because it isn’t much deep and it is a quiet area. Do you know the best thing? It is in Reserva del Higuerón!
- Torreblanca Beach (Fuengirola). Although it is in Fuengirola, it is only some steps from Benalmádena and less than 10 minutes from Rivera del Higuerón. It is an urban beach with dark sand and calm water. It is a perfect beach for going with kids.
- El Castillo-Ejido Beach (Fuengirola). It is a special place, in the Sohail Castle, in the limit with Mijas Costa. Here you can park easily, there is a Shopping Centre, multiadventure activities and a beach for dogs. It has Blue Flag and it is only 10 minutes far away from Reserva del Higuerón.
- Fuente de la Salud Beach (Benalmádena). Blue Flag 2017, this beach is between Puerto Marina and Torremolinos (10 minutes from Reserva del Higuerón) and it is perfect for practicing nautical sports.
- Los Boliches-Gaviotas Beach (Fuengirola). This beach of Fuengirola with Blue Flag is very big. One of the best options for going with children.
- Tajo de la Soga Beach (Benalmádena). One of the wildest beach of Benalmádena. There are coves, dark sand and medium swell.
- Torrebermeja-Santa Ana Beach (Benalmádena). It has a Blue Flag this year too. It has a lot of sporty facilities for practicing a lot of sports while you are on the beach.