The Costa del Sol is not only a perfect place for living in summer. Towns in Costa del Sol are perfect for living all the year because its soft temperature and its activities.
Who lives in our luxury houses in Reserva del Higueron know it. Enjoying here is not difficult and you can do a lot of plans every day.
We suggest you some plans for enjoying autumn in Costa del Sol.
FOR CULTURE LOVERS
- Carmen Thyssen Museum. Art gallery with part of the collection of Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza. The museum is in the Palace of Villalón, a Renaissance building of the XVI siècle. Here you can enjoy different kind of Spanish painting of the XIX siècle.
- Picasso Museum of Malaga. Art gallery dedicated to Pablo Picasso in his home town, Malaga. It has painting of all Picasso’s lie with more than 250 paintings. It is the most visited museum of Andalusia and it is only 30 minutes from your house in Reserva del Higueron.
FOR NATURE LOVERS
- Bioparc Fuengirola. Bioparc is an animal park which is dedicated to the conservation of tropical species and adapted to the jungle. It is only 10 minutes from Reserva del Higueron and here you can see species from Asia, Africa and Islands of Indo-Pacific.
- Caminito del Rey. It is one hour from Reserva del Higueron. The Caminito del Rey is a path built in the pass of Gaitanes, between Ardales, Alora and Antequera. It is only for adventure lovers because the walkway has some part with only 1 meter wide and it is 105 meters ober the river.
- Selwo Aventura (Estepona). It is 55 kilometres from your home in Reserva del Higueron. Here you can see more than 2000 animals from all over the world. This animal park in Estepona has more than 100 hectare and in it you can see wisents, camels, dromedaries, zebras, elephants, cheetahs, lynxes, wolfs, lions, monkeys, hippopotamus, rhinoceros…
FOR SHOPPING LOVERS
- Shopping Centre La Cañada. This shopping centre is in Marbella and we have talked about it before, you can read more here.
- Shopping Centre Plaza Mayor (Malaga). This outdoors shopping centre is only 10 minutes from Reserva del Higueron and it has more than 100 shops, restaurants…and a really big cinema. It is one of the best choice for a shopping day.
FOR SPORT LOVERS
- Horse riding in Mijas Mountains. If you love riding horses and you want to do that in the Costa del Sol, Mijas Mountains is a wonderful place for that.
- Golf. The Costa del Sol is also known as the Costa del Golf because here there are the most concentrated of golf courses in Andalusia and the European continent. There are more than 70 golf courses. More information about them here.
FOR THOSE WHO LIKE PARTY
- Fuengirola Fair. The Fuengirola Fair, which is only some minutes from Reserva del Higueron, is in October and it last about one week. You can enjoy Andalusia folk in the centre of Fuengirola.
FOR THOSE WHO WANT RELAX
- Spa. If you want to have a relax time you can go the Spa of Reserva del Higueron, in the neighbourhood.
Autumn is a good moment for enjoying the Costa del Sol.
Comments are closed.